The Advanced Dynamics class will put students on the move and continue to further develop their skills by creating stress through movement. Students will learn skills that will better prepare them for violent engagement by using realistic drills that test their mental and physical reactions.
(Students will be expected to be proficient with primary and secondary firearms and the manipulation of their safety functions. This will maintain a safe class environment and assure the class runs smoothly. We suggest students take Pistol & Rifle One class before moving on to this Advanced Dynamics)
Some topics of discussion are:
- STUDENTS WILL UNDERSTAND TE SAFETY STANDARDS, RANGE LIMITS, AND EXPECTATIONS
- WE WILL UNDERSTAND PRIMARY TO SECONDARY TRANSITION AND SLING WORK
- SHOOTERS WILL LEARN MOVEMENT AROUND OBSTACLES/ SHOOTING AND MOVING
- STUDENTS WILL UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE TARGET TRANSITIONS MORE EFFICIENT
- WE WILL WORK ON BARRICADES AND MOVING AROUND/ UP TO THEM
- MOVING ON TO VEHICLE MOVEMENTS AND UNDERSTANDING COVER
- ADVANCED MOVEMENT WITH WEAPONS, ACCELERATING AND DECELERATING
Class loadout/ requirements:
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Pistol & Rifle with two magazines and caddies to be placed on the belt (Rifle with a red dot or LPVO recommended)
- Sling for rifle (Two-point sling recommended)
- 250 rounds or pistol and 250 rounds of rifle ammunition.
31810 SW 228th Ave, Homestead, FL 33030
The class will be conducted down in the Homestead outdoors where the heat can be noticeable. We suggest you bring plenty of water and snacks. Like most places in Florida, we will see some mosquitos so insect repellant is recommended.